Office: Honolulu Field Office
Location: Honolulu, HI
Working Hours: 8:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; Monday – Friday
Salary: $71,637.00 – $93,133.00
This position requires shift work and may include evening, night, and weekend work.
Some travel may be required.
Selectee(s) will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment physical examination.
Applicants must possess a valid driver’s license for state of residence, as well as obtain a government license for the operation of government vehicles, if selected for this position.
Positive Education Requirement: This position has a specific education requirement; all applicants must verify completion of this basic education requirement by submitting a copy of college transcripts or list of college courses by the closing date of the vacancy announcement. Please see the “Required Documents” section of this announcement for additional information.
- Occasional Travel
- For operational and training.
- Must be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
- U.S. Citizenship Required.
- Serves as local technical authority in the office of assignment concerning administration of health care and programs of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Ensures the Medical readiness of the workforce through the administration of the Fitness for Duty (FFD)
- Medical Mandates
- Travel Medicine and Vaccination Programs
- Manages the local medical surveillance programs in coordination with HCPU-HQ
- Assesses and treats both routine and emergent health care needs of employees
- Promotes health and wellness of the workforce
In addition to meeting the BASIC REQUIREMENTS above, applicants must also meet the Specialized Experience (SE) requirement as described below:
GS-12: Applicants must have one (1) year of Specialized Experience equivalent to the GS 11 level. Specialized Experience is:
- Experience in adult ambulatory or occupational health setting
- Managing and delivering occupational health programs
- Developing and implementing employee wellness programs
- COHN or COHN-S preferred
BASIC REQUIREMENTS You must meet the following BASIC REQUIREMENTS:
EDUCATION: Applicants must have a degree or diploma from a professional nursing program approved by the legally designated State accrediting agency at the time the program was completed by the applicant. YOU MUST SUBMIT A COPY OF YOUR TRANSCRIPT TO DOCUMENT THAT YOU HAVE MET THE EDUCATION REQUIREMENT. UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS WILL BE ACCEPTED IN THE APPLICATION; HOWEVER, OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS WILL BE REQUIRED PRIOR TO BEGINNING EMPLOYMENT.
REGISTRATION: All applicants must have an active, current UNRESTRICTED license as a Registered Nurse in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.