- 600 participants expected (one of the largest local medical gatherings) from all areas of medicine in Hawai‘i, including: MD’s, DO’s, Dentists, Allied Health, APRNs, PAs, Office Managers and more!
- Topics cover medical and dental topics, practice resources for expanding reimbursement, telehealth, geriatrics, interprofessional practice and healthcare provider happiness. Participants are encouraged to network with colleagues and meet potential future colleagues-students and residents.
- Same day inter-island airfare is provided free for: Physicians, Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants, Dental staff, and Hawaii State Rural Health Association members. You must also reside in the state of Hawaii. Spaces are limited!
- Registration and travel requests will close on 8/17/2018
- Breakfast/Lunch/Snacks and parking provided
- Poster Competition
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Coral Ballrooms
- 7.5 Hours of CME
The Hawaii Consortium for Continuing Medical Education (HCCME) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Hawaii Consortium for Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
Watch and Download 2018 Summit Videos
If you would like to view “The Happy MD: Burnout Proof Live Workshop” presented by Dr. Dike Drummond, please email email@example.com to obtain the video link and password.
The Happy MD
If you would like to gain access to the audio file and presentation of The Happy MD, Dr. Dike Drummond, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the password.